Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Eyes of the Lord



Psalm 33:18-19 NIV "But the eyes of the LORD are on those who fear him, on those whose hope is in his unfailing love, to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine."

These verses meant so much to me this morning. I can't get them out of my head. The eyes of the LORD are on me ....TO....deliver me from death and keep me alive in famine!! 

Oh Heavenly Father, look upon my heart. I pray that my reverence and fear of you is honest and pure. I do hope in your unfailing love. I can't live without your love. You have proven again and again how much you love me, and take care of me, even when I am not #faithful. Please forgive my foolishness, and lead me back to righteousness in you Jesus! Thank you Lord that during this transition time in our family you protect all of us, and continue to lead in the way that we should go.  I claim Psalm 91 over my family! Holy Spirit, don't leave any of us alone until our hearts are stayed perfectly on the Lord. Until our passions, and our desires reflect the heart and will of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! As soon as I have had a chance to review it, it will show up in the comment feed. I intend for this to be a place of friendly discourse, and godly encouragement. If you have anything nasty to say about God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, or me...be assured, it won't see the light of day. I won't allow "spewing" to happen here.:) Be blessed!!